Calamity no more.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sleep on it

I've been having this funny feeling in my tummy recently.

A large part of last week was spent with my stomach feeling gassy and everything and suddenly it became constipated at the weekend.

What the heck!? From one extreme to another. The challenges of fasting... .

Thank God today is the last day of Ramadhan, it's the last day of fasting for us Muslims and if I can get through this day, Delhi Belly or not, I'd cap myself another full month of fasting ever since I've made up my mind to commit myself to the idea last year.

See? I can commit myself to a cause, ya know?

But er, now I can't decide if I should spend the night at home, before scuttering to the mosque tomorrow morning, and then to Lilies' and then to mom's with her family OR to drag my stuff over to Lilies' straight from work this evening, then to the mosque in the morning, then to mom's with her family.

Guess I'll sleep on it for a while and decide when I wake up for work later.

Note to self: I HAVE to unload myself real soon. I mean, what is the use of having five stomachs if I can't use every single one of them to mow down ALL the stuff my mom's gonna dish out tomorrow morning right? C'mon stomach. You can do it.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail