Calamity no more.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Grim

I've been having quite a ball organizing DVD nights for myself. It's quite fun. I think I enjoy being alone at home like this now that Liana is away in Hanoi, haha.

I rented The Brothers Grimm last night.

Ok it was a bore. An utter disappointment but I had to watch it since the story revolves around fairy tales and all.

I thought Heath Ledger overdid his nerd-with-a-lotta-side-issues character and I didn't like the whole brotherly rivalry thing they're trying to shove down people's throats. Took too much of the plot. And then there's Capaldi, some Italian guy who works for the French army in the movie who also overdid his already over-eccentric character.

What a bore. I wanna see action, a twist here and there, blood, gore, kill, kill, kill!

Um... .

Right ok. Seems once again I'm not being invited to crash anyone's home today I was thinking of doing that picnic I thought of doing the other day but the sky's not cooperating again. It's raining outside.

I don't think I'll rent another DVD so soon. I've watched all I wanna watch from Play!'s pathetic collection, there's no one to hang out with, so maybe I'll just do some housework, read the papers and rot at home. Neat.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail