Calamity no more.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Watch and learn ;)

RING! RING!

CM: Hello. Mom? It's CM here.

Mom: Oh hello.

CM: So uh, what did you make for dinner tonight?

Mom: (Caught off-guard) Um, er, uh, fried rice, fried noodles, this that this that...

CM: (Oh goody, I already had fried noodles in my mind then) So what do you intend to put in the fried noodles?

Mom: Um, prawns, fishcake, chilli...

CM: Will there be fried egg?

Mom: Yeah.

CM: Ok good but I want the fried noodles to be prepared just in time and not sitting there for hours ok? Will there be chicken?

Mom: Yup. Fried.

CM: So which part of the chicken is it? Wings, drumstick, the head maybe...?

Mom: Adoi! You're the king what, so it'd be drumstick of course!

CM: (Good answer heh heh) Deal. I'll be there at seven.

Mom: (Still didn't know what just hit her) Ok, call me when you're at Khatib MRT so I can prepare and get it ready by the time you reach here.

CM: Alright, love you.

Mom: Love you, bye.


So that's one way of closing a deal - the element of surprise. Heh heh.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail